The Martha Proctor Mack Grand Ballroom is a 5,400 square foot located on the third floor of the Umphrey Lee Center at 3300 Dyer Street on the SMU campus in Dallas, Texas. SMU Catering is the exclusive caterer for the Grand Ballroom.
The Martha Proctor Mack Grand Ballroom has been completely renovated in 2010 to meet the increasing need for a premium space to serve as the site for the University's most prestigious events. The Grand Ballroom is also a coveted event space for wedding receptions, large presentations, dinners, lectures, and gatherings. The ballroom boasts a range of features including:
- Contemporary seating and evening light provided in part by German silver chandeliers that can be raised and lowered from the coffered ceiling
- Large energy-efficient windows allow natural light to spill in during the daytime
- Detailed Georgian architectural crown molding and brackets finish the room
- Magnificent neutral pallet with Venetian textured walls and wall sconces accentuating the numerous wall columns
- Features an adjoining lobby and spacious outdoor patio, overlooking the tree-lined campus
- LEED Certified
- Maximum capacity: 600
Contact SMU Catering at email@example.com for more information.